Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Now I can go to kollege
You may recall that I recently had to take the SAT to prove my mettle as a teacher of those who wish to do well on said SAT. Well, the results became available yesterday, and I aced that puppy: perfect scores (i.e. 800) on both Critical Reading and Writing. (Plus, since I had the luxury of not having to answer a darn thing on the Math section, I can chuckle with Olympian detachment at my as-low-as-it-gets score of 200 on that part of the test.) Nice to feel smart now and then.
1 comment:
I'm duly impressed. If I recall correctly from a time far, far away, my SAT scores were in the pedestrian mid-500 range for the non-math stuff and 600 range for math. Oddly enough, if I were to retake them, I suspect I'd score much higher after years to studying a certain rational epistemology. :^)
Post a Comment