Monday, November 05, 2007
A fatherly moment
So I come home from work the other day flush with cash, because I had two weeks' pay in a pocket of my notebook. I come home and plunk it proudly on the table, and Meltem says, "Good, that can be the down payment on Ozan's crib and dresser!" So I've had my first experience of my hard-earned money going straight to my son's expenses. I thought I would resent it more, but it's kind of cool. Especially because we got our boy a mighty fine crib/dresser set. Photos to come when it's installed (and when there's a kid in it!).
2 comments:
Barry you've got it wrong. That's what a shower is for! Do thay not have Baby Showers in Istanbul? If they don't that would be right up there with Haloween as a a good thing to start.
Very cool.
Post a Comment