Thursday, May 15, 2008
A good day
After all the bad press I've been giving Ozan (well, that picture of him hollering on Mother's Day does kind of capture his personality, but hey), I thought it would be nice to report that today went unusually well. Dare I tell myself we've turned a corner at the ripe old age of three months? Well, whether this represents a one-off or (hopefully) a permanent trend, Ozan was quite the chipper little guy today. He fell asleep with a minimum of struggle for his first two naps, and when he woke up after one of them, instead of instantly plunging into a crying fit he just lay in his crib contemplating the puppy decoration therein. He also proved a champion at self-entertainment when we put him in his little chair with the toys hanging from a bar. We even, mirabile dictu, had a 100% fuss-free bath tonight! So we are hopeful that he has finally grown enough that whatever made him so cranky – gas? sleep anxiety? – is passing... because lemme tell ya, when Ozan is happy he is CUTE.
No comments:
Post a Comment