Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Can't help but share this with you!

I have been in love with this cutie for a year, since she made this world a happier place. She, Elvin, is my friend Sehnaz's daughter. Barry told you about her before. They get along very well. Sehnaz made a CD of some of Elvin's pictures for us, and I made one a wallpaper for my computer and also my screensaver shows her pictures randomly. I am putting some of them here. Sorry if this is all boring for you, but blogs are to share thoughts and feelings, right? Well, my feeling is that every time I see her pictures I want to run to their home and start eating her cheeks (arms, legs, belly, nose...)



The ones above and below were taken this summer. I love her smile.


The ones below show how evil her parents are. She should leave them and live with us.







2 comments:

Dennis said...

Boring? Heck, no!

Thank you for giving in and sharing these pics! They're adorable.

I never tire of visiting your blog.

Meltem said...

Hi Dennis! Thanks so much for the feedback. Çok çok teşekkür ederim.