Behold the savage Coffeehouse-dwelling Chair Cat, photographed in his natural habitat:

Here, too, is the local equivalent of Garfield. (Note to keen-eyed readers: the "SexEn" on the plaque is a naughty play on the word "seksen," meaning 80, as in Class of '80.)

Here's one I took ages ago, on the campus of Yeditepe. This is one of the numerous puppies spawned by the strays who lived high on the hog on campus. You can tell this is a work of my early period by the thumb across the bottom of the picture...

Finally, here's one of Sirma and her special friend. Sirma, I may have mentioned, is a lazybones dog who apparently feels it her duty to monitor the goings-on in our parking lot by lying around all day. In recent weeks another dog has shown up, a true fatbody (apparently obesity afflicts canines as well). Obviously they're close, because Sirma is licking Tubby's ear.

Enough with the cats and dogs, here is a nice view of the Bosphorus from the campus of Meltem's university:

And I hope you've enjoyed this photographic romp.
No comments:
Post a Comment