Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lemme try this

A few weeks ago I bought a new cell phone, one which I hoped would have better picture-taking capabilities. So now let me belatedly try posting some of the piccies I have taken with it recently.

First, His Majesty (complete with crown!) sitting in his palanquin as the royal stroll is about to begin.



Some of Ozan's feline fans wander up to see what he's up to. He, for his part, doesn't seem quite sure what to make of them.




Here is a great picture of Ozan practicing hoisting himself up into a standing position. I love the "Are you watching this?" look on his face.




Last Friday on my day off Meltem and I took the boy to Emirgan. We had a nice little sit by the pond, and even fed the ducks.



Finally, here is a picture Meltem took with her phone which she forwarded to me and which I'm uploading now. Whew! He's got a priceless look on his face in this one, too.



OK, I think you'll agree those pictures came out pretty well, so I'll try to make it more of a habit to snap 'n' post. (Snapping is a bit frustrating because the phone takes so long to decide that it is, indeed, being told to take a picture, meaning that Ozan usually moves from the original pose I was trying to catch. But we soldier on.)

1 comment:

m said...

in his mclaren he looks like a fighter pilot strapped into his jet seat.
btw, i have a friend who just moved to turkey; she just married someone from turkey and moved to istanbul.