Sunday, March 04, 2007

Boom

This is cool: Meltem and I have just come back from having drinks with a friend, and we're having a much-needed rainstorm complete with nice dramatic lightning and thunder. We're talking the kind of thunder that sets off car alarms for blocks. Yeah baby! All I need now is big amplifiers cranking Wagner out the window and we're set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barry and Meltem,
When Susan sent out her Gretnablog announcement she included yours too, so I figured I'd take a look.
Looks like you're enjoying life--good to hear/see!
I've had a lot of free time of my hands lately since I'm out on disability trying to recovery from Bronchitis. I've been sick on and off since November, and have been out of work for a few weeks. I'm hoping to get back to work in another week or two.
It's great being able to take a peek at the goings-on in the family; Randy, Uncle David & Susan, and now you two. My life isn't quite as exciting but I do enjoy living on Long Island.
I too enjoy a great thunder storm. There's nothing else quite like it.
Be well,
Cousin Wendy B. Wood
wwood@cablevision.com