By the way: 1000 MelbaBlog points to whoever can name the source of this post's title.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
You can't stop the signal
You may have heard (from me via e-mail) that Blogger, and with it MelbaBlog, was being blocked in Turkey. It seems that the source of the trouble is a Turkish broadcaster that tried to get Blogger to stop some blogs from posting pirated footage of live soccer games (what else), and when Blogger wouldn't oblige, the broadcaster went to court to pull the plug in toto. Sheesh. So I thought it was lights out for MelbaBlog for a while, but thanks to a workaround I got courtesy of my fine cousin Randall Wood in Benin, I am right here, posting away. Let me celebrate with a recently-shot video which, I think you'll agree, is chock full o' cuteness.
4 comments:
Tam yemelik kivama gelmis sanki?:)
"You can't stop the signal" -- Are you referring to that fine sci-fi movie Serenity?
In any event, welcome back!
Yes! Serenity it is. But you forfeit 50 of your 1000 points for only calling Serenity "fine," when in fact it is "@&%$*! awesome."
Doh! I stand aesthetically corrected! :^)
Post a Comment