Every night at around 6 pm Ozan gets his second wind, a burst of energy which produces a veritable mushroom cloud of cuteness. Tonight I was on the scene with the digital camera, so I can offer to our faithful MelbaBlog readers this taste of our boy's twilight doings.
Here, we work on our crawling skills. As you can see, Ozan is great at moving backwards, but forward movement still eludes him. He'll do one-armed push-ups before he crawls straight ahead!
Ozan is also very enthusiastic about being propped up in a standing position. He likes to bounce and dance around. The likeness to Elvis is more than passing...
Finally, Ozan found the time to play with one of his newest toys, a little concrete-mixer truck that squeaks when you squeeze it. Such niceties are not for Ozan, though, who is still in the "if I like it, I devour it" phase.
1 comment:
I watched tiny Toni do the same crawl-backwards routine before she could crawl forwards. Interesting how one type of milestone precedes the other.
Of course, on the cuteness scale, Ozan continues to bury the needle in the red zone. :^)
Post a Comment