Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Going public
For those of you we haven't told personally, we hereby announce to the MelbaBlog readership at large that Yep, we saw him in all his boy-glory in an ultrasound last week – he even waved at us (no, really). After wrangling over names for literally years now, we've pretty much settled on the name Ozan, which is Turkish for "poet" or "wandering minstrel." Ozan is due to join us on February 22, although I'm hoping he hangs tight for another week so as to get a Leap Year birthday, heh heh. Meltem and I are both incredibly excited, and we'll post developments as they happen.
4 comments:
I'm glad it's Ozan! It's the name I could remember from our conversation last week. This we can do!
Congratulations! First an Uncle/Aunt, and now a Father/Mother.
We look forward to meeting Ozan, who will be born near my birth date of 2/20.
I hope the pregnancy goes well, and you can enjoy it.
-Wendy B. Wood
Thank you Susan!
Thank yo Wendy!
- Meltem
congratulations!!!! I like the name.
Post a Comment